New Poll

November Announcement
Quill
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 08:54 AM
y/o & 319 posts
Awards: 4

Quill

Admin // plotter

Happy November everyone! I can hardly believe it’s November 6th already. This month is flying by. Is anyone working on NaNoWriMo this year? I’d like to, but I fear it would keep me away from all of you lovely people! Now for some updates:

1. Regina, Ariel, and Belle have been reopened. Do you know anyone who would like to play any of those characters? Would you like to play them? They are up for grabs!
2. The short app campaign is over – for now. I think it went quite well and we might do it again in the near future.
3. Don’t forget about the member’s incentives. You can check them out here. There are some great awards. If you have suggestions for prizes and incentives, don’t hesitate to contact me.
4. The summer long mini-plot is over. We’ll be having another one soon! Hopefully, you all enjoyed this one as much as I did.
5. The Member’s Choice award winners have been announced! Check them out here. There are also 2 polls up. Please vote. You have 1 week to do so! Awards will be sent out today or tomorrow for the announced winners! Graphics in the main header will also be updated by then, too!

That’s it for now. We have some great things coming up. Until then, keep up the good work everyone!

Kay
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
Toggle
CFS design by brax
. CFS Script by Black mini profile coded by tayter @ shine