Once upon a time, in a land of myth and magic there existed a wondrous kingdom where writers joined together to craft an epic tale. Heroes and villains fought for what their heart desired. What side are you on? What journey do you seek? What's your story?

The curse has been broken. Magic is back in Storybrooke. Families and friends are reunited. All seems well. Happily ever after was here to stay - or so everyone thought. Unlike fairytales, this did not mean the end of the story. It was only the beginning.

5-09-2016: New Skin

5-26-2016: Plot edited!

5-29-2016: We are officially premium for cbox and forum!

10-17-2016: Our first event has been launched!

12-03-2016: New Promo

7-14-2017: New event!

Skin by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory. CFS Base Code and Post Saver by Black @ CODE. Toggle for sidebar by Thunderstruck of Shine.

fateanddestiny
Welcome, visitors, to a realm full of possibilities. This is an AU OUaT RPG set during season 2. Please, feel free to look around, post in the CBox, and ask questions in the FAQ's! All players are wanted. We greet you with open arms and warm hearts.

Member's Choice winners * November Updates

Add Reply
New Poll

Father's Son, Tag: Rumple
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 05:38 PM

Baelfire
Looks 36 but is a couple hundred years
Former Thief and Current Interior Designer
Bae
Kay
Ally
58 posts
EST
She/Her
Awards: 9

For the first time since being teleported to Neverland, Neal Cassidy was attempting to get a real rest. Worry, fear, and regrets tormented his mind. Time had spiraled into a meaningless void. There was little time for rest. Neal had been determined to help find his son and get him off the island. Now Henry was back – he was safe and where he belonged (with his family) – and now it was time for him to get much needed shuteye.

But, Neal was dreaming, which meant his sleep wasn’t going to be soothing. As usual, the dark-haired man stood in the middle of a dark cottage. The few bits of furniture in the deserted house were covered in a film of dust. Stale herbs and grime fragrance the space. A ghastly image formed in front of him. It was a woman, probably no older than he, himself. Terror shined in her gray eyes as water dripped from her limp locks. She opened her mouth, preparing to tell him her truths. No words came from her mouth.

With that, he woke with a scream trapped in his throat and a knock on the door. Shaky and sweaty, he sat up and then leaned forward. The cool cloth of the blanket that covered him felt divine against his fear-flushed face. He’d had nightmares from as far back as he remembered. They had gotten better in time, but it seemed Neverland had revived it. “Come in,” he called, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Nox
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:58 AM

The Dark One
N/A
Pawnshop Owner
Mr. Gold
N/A
Neutral
3 posts
-5 EST
N/A
Awards: 3

Things were rough since Bae and his Papa had reunited. Rumple knew that it was almost impossible to get his son to forgive him, but he had to at least try to talk to him more. They needed some bonding time, and he'd withdrawn from using dark magic for a few hours. And even though that didn't seem like a lot, he withdrew from snapping a few Lost Boys' necks.

Rumple knew that Neal felt like a lost boy at times, and without his papa, he had to resort to raising himself, and fending for himself. He didn't have his papa to care for him. He stole, he was in a life filled with crime. But Rumple knew that he wasn't really like that, to be turning onto dark impulses. Rumple needed to talk to his son, especially since his fling with his ex-fiancee went down so horribly. Rumple had actually ended her misery, which was a gift too far great for the swine.

He walked into Neal's room on the Jolly Roger, first knocking to make sure it was okay. "I could sense you weren't having a very restful sleep. And I-I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, here to talk. I don't sleep, as you know, and I just couldn't wait to speak to you.

Rumple knew in the morning that Neal would be around Emma, be around his son. And it was just too urgent to not wait for an intervention. Rumple wanted to be with his child, and he wanted to escape Storybrooke with him, if that could ever be a possible future for the dysfunctional family.

Neal Cassidy
PM
^
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 12:00 AM

Baelfire
Looks 36 but is a couple hundred years
Former Thief and Current Interior Designer
Bae
Kay
Ally
58 posts
EST
She/Her
Awards: 9

To say things were okay between Neal and his father was an overstatement. Things were far from okay. Anger, hurt, sadness, resentment, and apprehension all cramped together. However, part of Neal wanted to try and fix things with his father and him. Would things ever be completely mended? It didn’t seem probable. But, he did want to try. At the very least they could come to an understanding and civility could be shared amongst the men.

So many years separated. So many years waiting and hoping and dreaming. So many years of fending for himself and so many years of protecting himself had passed by. He’d grown up to be self-sufficient and a survivor. He’d survived Neverland. He’d survived being alone. He’d survived betrayals. He’d survive all this, too. He hadn’t a choice in the matter. It didn’t mean the past did not hurt. It didn’t mean being alone didn’t hurt. It didn’t mean returning to Neverland didn’t hurt. It didn’t mean the betrayal didn’t hurt, either. It all did. But that was his lot in life and he’d be stronger for it.

He shrugged with the comment. “Yeah, well Neverland has that affect on people. Sleep’s hard when you’ve got nightmares to contend with,” Neal replied. The words came harsher then he meant, but his own walls were up. “You can sit if you want. I know that leg bugs you. I’m guessing you’ve got a bone to pick eh?” He gestured over at the crate; it was the only seating in the space.

He pressed his lips together. “I’m planning on staying in Storybrooke. I’m not abandoning my boy, not now and not ever. I’m not leaving Emma behind. Not again,” he explained. “I don’t know where I stand with them or with you, but I am going to be there.

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory