Add Reply
New Poll

Two Birds With One Stone, Open
Jesse Volkan
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 11:47 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/rwlb8y.jpg y/o & 8 posts
http://morethanstories.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1154
Awards: None

Here he was...yet again, in another town, just like he had been in Los Angeles and in London, but this time, it was different. Jesse wasm’t in this town just for his own pleasure. He came to Storybrooke because he was searching for someone. And at the same time, he was exploring, looking for a place to settle down with his daughter, Silvana. She was back in Los Angeles with his family, something that bothered him more than he allowed them to know. Silvana was his life and he would do everything to protect her, including getting her away from his crazy family.

Jesse kept his eyes out for his brother, his identical twin brother, but so far, he hadn’t seen Nikolas anywhere. Now, he found himself in a park, surrounded by strangers who were either taking a stroll themselves, walking a pet, or watching their children play. Seeing the kids made him think of his daughter. It made him miss her even more and reminded him of when she was small, how she would laugh and play in the forest. With a heavy sigh, he continued on, focusing on his brother.

At some point though, Jesse came upon a bench and decided to take a rest. He sat quietly, deep in thought, remembering the past, his life with his family and the fun moments he shared with Nikolas, who wasn’t only his brother. Niko had become his best friend and Jesse realized now how much he missed Nikolas and their crazy antics. The things they had done together weren’t good, but they were fun and despite maturing a little since then, Jesse wanted to get some of that back.
PM
^
Merlin
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 10:54 PM
y/o & 10 posts

Merlin

Sorcerer // plotter

It was another day at the park for Merlin, another day to enjoy the good weather. Another day to play his guitar. The outdoors allowed him to think better, more clear. It also allowed him to relax, which he probably could have done at home, but alas it wasn't quite the same as having open air and space to surround ones self by. Besides, the sounds of the world were somehow soothing. From the rev of a distant car engine to the play of children and the song of animals about like dogs or birds making noises. Even the white noise of humans made for a casual lull in the background. It was life, and as was life was worth living. So long as it was sunny out. Rain and snow were good things, but they were things that kept one indoors more often.

His guitar lugged on his back, he had made his way to his usual spot to play. The moment he got there though, he realized that the spot was filled with another person. That was often then case sometimes. It never bothered him that another sat where he did so long as he could play his guitar. It wasn't like he didn't have other spots he could go, but this place was the most ventured. Not afraid of what could happen, he went up to the man to ask if he might be able to join him on the bench. What was the worst the man could say, no. So why not ask.

"Hey, you don't mind if I join you here do you." his accent flowed and turned to show that he had his guitar on his back. Merlin tried to give a pleasant smile to show he meant no harm. The view in the area was fantastic and it was a path that was often ventured by many so it made a great place to get an audience from.

Jesse Volkan
PMEmail
^
Jesse Volkan
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:21 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/rwlb8y.jpg y/o & 8 posts
http://morethanstories.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1154

Jesse was deep in thought when he heard someone speak to him. He looked up casually at the man and eyed the guitar with a hint of a smile. No one in his family was musically inclined, but the guy his brother told him about was. Jesse never had that kind of interest in music. He had taken guitar lessons once at a school in London because his grandfather made him take them, but he hated it and couldn’t remember anything he was taught.

“Sure, have a seat.” He smiled a full smile and slid over to make room.I’m Jesse. Just enjoying the view. It reminds me of a clearing I always visited in the forest back home.” Home, a place Jesse missed, but more than that, he missed his brother. How was it that the two hadn’t met up yet? They were always together, but now, now he had been away from his twin for over twenty years. They were adults and things were different, but he was still convinced that Nikolas was somewhere in town.

“You play guitar. Have you played long? I never liked musical instruments much. I’m not extremely talented at those sorts of things.” Jesse chuckled. “Now, I could probably build a house. My uncle taught me how, But music? I would rather listen.” He smiled and glanced at the guitar again. It was nice to talk to someone finally. He didn’t feel so alone now. Being in a little town like this made him uncomfortable for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that he was usd to a wide open forest.

“So, I take it you’re from there...or somewhere., came over with that damn curse. That’s powerful magic like I’ve never seen before. I wonder who managed to create this town and bring us here. Better yet, I wonder why.” He stared across the park, watching people come and go, feeling almost lazy sitting in the sun. At least the town seemed peaceful. That was something to appreciate.

Merlin
PM
^
Merlin
 Posted: May 7 2018, 02:31 PM
y/o & 10 posts

Merlin

Sorcerer // plotter

Merlin sat down, took off his guitar from his back. The thing really wasn't that heavy, but if one walked far and long enough, even the lightest pack load could seem like a million tons on ones back. It also could make ones back feel weird as it shifted and rubbed against the shoulders. So any relief was good relief. He laid it on the ground gently as he rotated his shoulders a bit to get rid of any stiffness that had crept up from carrying the guitar. Looking over at the man next to him he listened to what he had to say before speaking himself. Merlin was always interested in other people, and other peoples stories at that.

"Music is life. In a way its like...magic. You can make people laugh, cry, get angry, or just outright party with it. It can send goosebumps down your skin in ways one could never imagine.. The same can go from feeling it and listening to it, to playing it and harnessing it. The same could be said of theatre as well. But alas there is so much more that goes into theatre than there does into just singing and music. I do love both though. Not everyone's an artist, but if everyone was, there would be no one to enchant with song, dance, and story." he stated. "On the other hand, I'm not great and building, at least houses anyway. Sets yes, houses, no. But I guess that's why they need people like you. To make houses for building dumbies like me. Your work would be more practical, mine...just satisfies my soul and that's about it."

He pondered on the next question, "Yeah, you could say I'm from elsewhere, that other place. The Evil Queen, aka Regina, was the one to bring us here to this world. She was a angry woman who decided to throw a temper. As a fellow magic user, I'm not exactly what you would say as fond of her. She's got some very real issues, but at this point I figure her punishment of being stuck here as well like many of the rest of us, is just enough to satisfy me."

He held out a hand for a shake, "By the way, names Merlin."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
CONTENT FOR TAB 2 HERE
Toggle
CFS design by brax