Add Reply
New Poll

High As A Kite, Tag: Rumple
Neal Cassidy
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 04:50 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/5a6caf1be74b336b991a4ff3c45341a7/tumblr_n2aweeNk5M1t7r5nqo4_250.gif y/o & 62 posts
http://morethanstories.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=42
Awards: 9

“Hey, do you know the muffin man… the muffin man… the muffin man? He lived on Drury Lane and I used to visit him in the rain,” Neal mumbled, snuggling under the heated blanket. This was nice. This was comfy. It wrapped around and pressed against his legs like a cocoon. Granted, he had never been in a cocoon, but this must be what it felt like. If not, this must be how a burrito feels like. “I want tacos….”

With eyes still closed (but only for a few more moments), he tried to reach his arms over his head, but that caused pain in his shoulder. Only one arm could reach up without discomfort. His hand plopped against his face as it came back down. “Ow. My arm’s all floppy, floppy,” he mumbled as his fingers felt the plastic tube in his nose. “Hmmm....”

For the first few minutes of being awake he ignored the low beep of the monitor he was hooked up to. But soon enough it got on his nerves. It needed shut off right then. Arm reaching out he tried to find the monitor, but instead his hand connected with the bedrail. “Ow,” Neal mumbled, eyes fluttering open.

Spotting Mr. Gold sitting in a chair by the bedside, a goofy grin crinkled his eyes. “Oh, hey papa,” Neal greeted. “Did you get shot, too? If you did they better give you the good stuff. They gave me some really good stuff. You wanna try it? I can get you some.”

Rumplestiltskin

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 11:33 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/125Y2Oi8tvsEc8/giphy.gif y/o & 35 posts
N/A
Awards: 4

As soon as he heard that Neal was in the hospital, Rumplestiltskin teleported himself there. Okay yes, he could've easily walked or driven as it wasn't very far, but he didn't want to take any chances that he would be left alone. He had left Baelfire all alone when he had refused to jump through the portal with him and he wasn't going to repeat that mistake. No, he was going to make sure that he was there for his boy. Hopefully, he would see that he was trying and wouldn't throw him out. Not that he would be able to blame him for such action. He had screwed up a long time ago, and it wasn't any wonder that he wouldn't want to see him.

Seeing the information desk, he walked up to it.
"Room 101," the receptionist---whose name was currently escaping him---stated before he could even ask his question and he went there and sat in a chair, quirking a brow as he heard the younger man singing a children's rhyme before saying that he wanted tacos. This world has some good drugs, he thought to himself. He had no idea what his son was on, but at long as he wasn't in any pain, he was happy.
""Baelfire," he said, ignoring his son's ramblings. No need to embarrass the boy. He then quirked a brow as he asked if he had been shot as well, telling him to ask the doctors to give him the good stuff. "No I'm unharmed but you need to rest and listen to the doctors," he stated.

This post has been edited by Rumplestiltskin: Mar 25 2018, 11:51 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
CONTENT FOR TAB 2 HERE
Toggle
CFS design by brax