Closed
New Poll

It Would Be My Pleasure, Tag:Viktor
Lucy Westenra
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 11:07 PM
y/o & 15 posts
Awards: 3

She sashayed through the grand entrance to the dance hall. The fireflies fluttered around her, blinking their hypnotic lights off and on and on and off. Of course those insects offered too few bits of light to do any good at illuminated the space; they just offered a soft, dreamlike glow to the room. To rectify this, white candles were lit and decorated the tables that bordered the dance floor. These lights nestled amongst the flowers and the food and even hung along the wall.

Lucy wove around the people chatting. A smirk curled her nude, painted lips into a slight smirk. Her silver eye shadow glittered beneath her blue mask. Even when human, Lucy had the ability to stop people in their tracks. It was magic. It was power. And now? It’s said a vampire was the most handsome of creatures that walked this planet. Was it true? The answer was unclear. Being a vampire had a perk. It left her feeling powerful and bold and confident. Those things could make a person more appealing.

Reaching the punch table, she reached for a crystal glass and filled it with the teal hued liquid. She smelled it. Blueberry and spice and a touch of sour – it was an intoxicating mixture of aromas. Pursing her lips, she sipped on the liquid. “Oh, this is very good,” she purred, as the music started to play. The alcohol in the drink was starting to work its magic. She felt even more relaxed and even more confident.

Spying a man off on his own, she poured a second glass. Carrying both his and hers, she strode over to the man. “Hello, stranger,” she purred, holding out the glass to him. “Care for a drink?” She rested the glass on her palm. Head cocked to one side, she studied the good doctor before her.

Viktor Frankenstein

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Viktor Frankenstein
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 07:47 PM
y/o & 0 posts

Viktor Frankenstein

Guests // plotter

#riotriotriot { width: 380px; padding: 10px 20px 10px 20px; background: #111; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10.5pt; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #888; text-align: justify; }#riotriotriot h1 { margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 12pt; color: #7bb0ed; border-bottom: 3px double #444; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000,2px 2px 0px #444; }.riotimage { float: left; margin: 0px 15px 10px 0px; padding: 8px; border: 1px dotted #444; background: #1a1a1a; }.riotimage img { width: 80px; height: 80px; }#riotriotriot span { color: #ccc; } .riotfinal { width: 100%; text-align: right; border-top: 1px dotted #444; margin-top: 20px; padding-top: 4px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 7pt; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666; }.riotcredit { width: 380px; font-size: 6pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; }A Beauty among the Fireflies" May the Heavens help us. " His words had slipped out from his lips before his own mind had processed the words. His accent of old had been returning as of late and the words had come forth in the closest it's been since the day he unwillingly left his home. But he wasn't in any sort of distress. Rather, he found his light blue eyes coming to rest upon a beauty of all beauties. Viktor had been a womanizer, before and after the curse itself. And yet, he found himself temporarily frozen in place as the beauty in blue approached him. He had no desire to even attend this ball. and yet the approaching Lucy had changed all of that in one swift motion. He took his drink from her and he sipped that sour yet defined blueberry and spice taste as he shook his head gently from one side to the other. It was intoxicating. Although so was the woman before him. " Fantastic " His words spoke forth. " Thank you Mi'lady. What has brought you over to me? " She caught him mid daydream, his mind wandering from things like work to the party that he only until previously had considered leaving early. She referred to him as a stranger, and those words were words he kept. He preferred to be seen as such, as his true name sent those who didn't know him into a tizzy. No, he quite liked this ' behind the mask ' thing. That and it was fun to guess who she may be, and that was the harder part as she certainly didn't come off as anyone he knew, that much he was certain. Forgive me, as I've fallen under your trance.277 Words For Lucy WestenraTom Keen ♥
^
Lucy Westenra
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 11:00 PM
y/o & 15 posts
Awards: 3

Behind the mask, her cheeks flushed with the not-so-subtle compliment. Head bowing down and off to the side, Lucy could not help but give the coyest of coy smiles. The compliment was pleasing. As a mortal, many suitors whispered those same words, but none of them had meant them. They had been said out of lust, not tenderness. “Perhaps it is not the Heavens job to help us,” she replied. “Perhaps it is us who are to help each other, Stranger.” She stole a glance at the ice-blue eyed man in front of her. Her teeth bit into her lip. Releasing, little dents were left in her nude lipstick lined lips.

“Yes, the drink is fantastic. It is refreshingly intoxicating. A little sip or two and all the troubles just wash away. For me at least,” she said, her voice lilted with a bit of a laugher that crinkled up the corners of her olive-hued eyed. She sipped from her own cup. The alcohol and spice burned the back of her throat, but the sweet blueberry juice cut it. She swirled her finger around the edge of the cup while thinking of a response to his question.

She cocked her head from one side to the other as she examined him. A twitch of a facial muscle turned her smile into a smirk “The heart wants what it wants. Although, who am I to speak of the desires of the self? I know of lust. I have seen it time and time again. I have been on the receiving end of heart’s desires, dear Stranger. I have never experienced love. I have never given love or given the chance,” she replied, sitting her glass on the nearby table. “And what I feel right now I do not know. But my heart sang. It sang to come over to you. Is that not enough? Did your heart not hear that song?”

Viktor Frankenstein

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Viktor Frankenstein
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 02:28 PM
y/o & 0 posts

Viktor Frankenstein

Guests // plotter

#riotriotriot { width: 380px; padding: 10px 20px 10px 20px; background: #111; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10.5pt; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #888; text-align: justify; }#riotriotriot h1 { margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; text-align: center; width: 100%; font-family: 'Poiret One'; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 12pt; color: #7bb0ed; border-bottom: 3px double #444; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000,2px 2px 0px #444; }.riotimage { float: left; margin: 0px 15px 10px 0px; padding: 8px; border: 1px dotted #444; background: #1a1a1a; }.riotimage img { width: 80px; height: 80px; }#riotriotriot span { color: #ccc; } .riotfinal { width: 100%; text-align: right; border-top: 1px dotted #444; margin-top: 20px; padding-top: 4px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 7pt; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666; }.riotcredit { width: 380px; font-size: 6pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; }A Beauty among the Fireflies" No, you could be right. " He added, he hadn't had much stock in the heavens and that any how. He gave his drink a bit of a swirl before he had drank a bit more of it. It wasn't as strong as he liked, but the taste itself was good enough to keep him coming back for more. Perhaps later he'd settle for his bourbon of choice instead. But for now, he was going to drink the drink the lovely lady had brought him. Every so often the fireflies that flew about caught his eye. The Land without Magic while to some was unappealing, to Victor, was still quite amazing. It had all the colors that his own home lacked. He could see the shades of green, the shades of red, all the colors that his eyes had been denied for so long! It was ironic how some couldn't appreciate such things, but for Victor it was something he took great detail in. The walls of the hospital, the blood of the patients, the bright sun that shined into the windows at dawn. All of it. And now, he took in the shades of blue worn upon the woman before him." I couldn't imagine you having many troubles. " He said, a chuckle from his voice escaping as he had stood a little closer to her. " Is it anything I can help with? " Of course he wondered if those were the wisest choice of words. He didn't want to find himself on a confrontation with another man or anything to that extent. Still, he had said it and now he'd have to stand true to it. As far as drinking away troubles though, Victor was a pro at that. He drank often to try and blind himself again from the truth of what he had done to Gerhardt and how his poor brother was out there, alone, and unable to control himself. If anyone did deserve to be a monster, it was Victor., not Gerhardt.He had to confess that while there may have not been a song playing in his head, he was instantly drawn to her. She had something about her, something that already made him want to be involved in what she had to say. " Absurd. A creature as beautiful as you? You must have the masses gathering to be with you. " He wasn't lying there, of all the women in the Land Without Color, none appealed to him in a way she did right there. Hell, even Storybrooke's women had come up short and yet he had an affair with a few of them. That was it though, lust. Nothing more. Forgive me, as I've fallen under your trance.444 Words For Lucy WestenraTom Keen ♥
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
CONTENT FOR TAB 2 HERE
Toggle
CFS design by brax