Add Reply
New Poll

The Hunter Of A Missing Heart, Open || Storybrooke Forest
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 08:23 AM
y/o & 0 posts

Graham Humbert

Guests // plotter

It was a slow day for the Sheriff, so he decided to get his gear, meet an old friend, and head out into the forest for a day of reflection and relaxation. The sky was at a calm with barely in puffy white clouds floating overhead. It was a fairly warm day, yet the chill of the morning lingered leaving the Sheriff to continue to wear his worn out leather jacket. At his back, he carried his bow as dark brown work boots carefully moved through the overgrown brush and roots of the forest.

What had once been a stroll, had turned quickly into something more when he began to take notice of droplets of blood upon the forest ground. He stopped as the blood seemingly increased the further he followed and knelt to the ground for his fingertip to brush along the dark crimson. It was still fresh. The white wolf beside him sniffed at the blood as well, before it started to walk ahead of him. This could possibly serve as a source of food for his elderly friend, but he hadn't been too sure yet.

He normally fed the wolf market bought food, if only so that he didn't spend his day hunting when he had a job, nor removing animals from the forest where they originally belonged. Still, Graham walked on and further on into the forest following the trail of blood. He soon was led into a portion of the forest where the trees had long since grown and twisted together, their long branches and leaves causing a sort of covering overhead that made the area dark as the sun couldn't reach it.

The wolf on occasion ran ahead of him, only to wait for Graham before doing so once more. As for Graham, he kept following the trail and the more he did the more bright in color and fresh the blood became. It was only once he left the darkened void in the forest that he found himself in a clearing. There, in the center of the clearing lay a Doe. She must have been struck by a car, or had a run in with a predator, as he could see easily that one of her legs had been savagely ripped open. There was no saving her, she was going to bleed to death or end up as another animals meal in due time.

Graham sighed, a warm breath escaping between his lips when he lowered his gaze from the mortally wounded doe. His eyes blinked and he pulled the bow from behind his back as he readied an arrow. He had to put the creature out of it's misery, he couldn't stand to know that he witnessed a creature dying and did nothing to help it. Instead, the arrow was positioned and his arm pulled far back upon the string of his bow until he could pull no more. Steady. Steady and then pomph! as the arrow was released and whistled through the air.

The Doe looked up only to see the arrow, although it was already too late. The injured creature could do nothing as the arrow tip ripped through it's soft skin and punchered it's heart. It only took seconds, if not instantly for the creature to breath it's final breath and die a far more honorable death than suffer in agony any further. " You're okay now. " Graham said, his bow being placed back upon his back as the wolf ran over to inspect the fallen Doe. " We can't leave her here, I'm going to have to clean her and we can start carrying back what we can keep. " He spoke to the wolf.

Time was now his enemy however. The deer would have to be cleaned quickly and it's meat cooled quickly to not risk spoilage. In fact, he couldn't carry the Doe on his own, so he had to consider a way to possibly get his vehicle within the forest itself so that he could make the task a lot easier on both himself, the remains of the Doe, and for his hungry wolf friend beside him.

Well, the wolf wasn't a problem. Right then and there as Graham removed his hunting knife, he'd cut a portion for the wolf to eat on the spot. Whatever else remained, would go to him instead.
^
Anna
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 11:58 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/d8cf1a45a8c9856bd0ccd4fa9586845b/tumblr_ndtl6zOlQT1twso46o2_250.gif y/o & 5 posts
Awards: 3

Anna

Royalty // plotter

a bond
that can't be broken
Coming to Storybrooke hadn't been part of Anna's plans. Finding Elsa had been though and the princess was eager to be reunited with her beloved sister. Running her fingers along the tree of the trunk, Anna continues to lose herself in her countless thoughts which were running wild at the moment. She barely noticed that she had company in the form of a rather tall “wall” upon running into the said “wall”. “Oh, I am sorry!” she immediately blurts out as an apology. Suddenly feeling bad for interrupting their day by nearly plowing them over, Anna gave the person a soft smile to go with her earlier apology, hoping that would remedy it.

Anna didn't know this person all that well, and they didn't know her. But maybe she would make a few new friends here in Storybrooke. “I'm Anna. I don't think we've met, but I would remember a face like yours. Are you new to town, or returning, or something?”

Here went her round of babbling nonsense just beginning to start up. Oh, well. They would just have to settle with her babbling.

“You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. You barely know me and I'm just talking here when I should also be listening to you. For that I'm sorry.”

Her fingers reach up to play with her red braided hair, playing with the ends of the braids, waiting for him to answer any of her questions. Just standing in one place, still playing with her braids.

Anna definitely talked way too much.

Graham Humbert

PMEmail
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 10:52 AM
y/o & 0 posts

Graham Humbert

Guests // plotter

.pearl1 { width: 240px;p adding: 10px; background-color: #fff; margin: 0 auto; }.pearl2 { width: 240px; height: 100px; border-top: 2px solid #24212C; border-bottom: 2px solid #24212C; }.pearl3 { width: 230px; padding: 10px 5px 10px; background-color: #fff; font-family: 'arial', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #333; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 115%; margin: 0 auto; }He decided he would have to obtain a jeep in order to get the remains of the Doe out from the forest for it's cleaning. Graham had taken a deep breath and then turned just as a woman had walked right into him! The Huntsman hadn't normally let animals or humans sneak up on him, although this time his guard had been down when he found himself looking at the red haired shorter woman in front of him. She didn't look familiar at all, and a brow rose while he had no choice but listen to her go on... and on. " I'm the Sheriff here, my name is Graham. " He said, though anything more was cut short due to her talking. He merely stood, mouth opened slightly getting ready for when he had a chance to let more words flow through his lips. She seemed kind, which was likely the only reason he wasn't annoyed at all that she talked a lot. " Are you okay? " He asked in concern that he hadn't seen her before. A faint laugh left his lips upon her saying she'd remember his face. Did she just hit on him? Graham wasn't entirely sure, but didn't want to try and linger on the notion for too long. " I've been here .. for awhile now. " Not that he wished to be, but it didn't really matter anymore what he did or didn't want, not while Regina had say in it at least. " Did you just arrive here? " He was as full of questions, possibly not at the quick speak of the tongue as her, but he still had to ask. He wondered why it was that she was in the forest, if she wasn't just taking a walk or if she had been searching for something or someone.. he'd have to make sense of it. For now though, Graham slipped his hand into his leather jacket for a moment, removing his black leather wallet and showing her the silver badge that glistened in the sunlight that seeped down into the forest. He wanted her to understand he was who he said, that she was safe. Annathanks!
^
Anna
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 11:42 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/d8cf1a45a8c9856bd0ccd4fa9586845b/tumblr_ndtl6zOlQT1twso46o2_250.gif y/o & 5 posts
Awards: 3

Anna

Royalty // plotter

a bond
That can't be broken
“Hi, Graham! Yes, I'm okay.” I think. “I just might be a bit lost, though.” Lost was a bit of an understatement. Anna was not that great with compasses or finding her way unless Elsa was around to help her. “Sort of. One minute I was spending time with Kristoff – that's my fiance – and the next, I'm here in the forest.” Kristoff was her fiance no more because Anna decided it was time to move forward with her life without him, and he understood where she was coming from with it all. Her eyes grow wide, rambling forgotten, as he shows her the badge as proof of being the town's sheriff. “My that's a lovely badge, Sheriff Graham! May I hold it?” That was preposterous. Of course he would probably tell her no and Anna would be okay with that. Anna was not really here to admire the sheriff's badge – she was here to find Elsa.

Anna waited for his answer, knowing again that he might say no to her, but that was okay. She still needed to find her sister and figure out her way around Storybrooke. It didn't take her long to receive the answer, and while she knew it was the answer her inner knowledge would be brought forth, Anna still gently nods at him in response; her best mustered smile forming on her face.

“Will you help me find my way to town? I'm still learning my way around Storybrooke, and I somehow managed to find myself in the woods instead of going to Granny's Diner, where I was supposed to meet Elsa.”

Graham Humbert

PMEmail
^
Graham Humbert
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 01:36 PM
y/o & 0 posts

Graham Humbert

Guests // plotter

.pearl1 { width: 240px;p adding: 10px; background-color: #fff; margin: 0 auto; }.pearl2 { width: 240px; height: 100px; border-top: 2px solid #24212C; border-bottom: 2px solid #24212C; }.pearl3 { width: 230px; padding: 10px 5px 10px; background-color: #fff; font-family: 'arial', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #333; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 115%; margin: 0 auto; }He listened to her story, a story that sounded familiar. A lot of people had been appearing there, some of which he felt a need to keep an eye out on while others -- like Anna -- seemed perfectly harmless. " And this Kristoff didn't follow? " He may as well ask, at least that way he would know if she would need for him to address a possible missing person. There were a lot of questions, although she sounded a bit worried, at least that was the way he read her words as she spoke to him. " It's okay, I'll help you get to Storybrooke. I just came from there. " He said, a hand opposite the one holding his badge had been held up to signal for her to stop. He did smirk though upon the question of holding his badge. It wasn't exactly something that he had heard before. " Uh, sure. For a second. " He said, handing the young woman the silvery badge. Hopefully she didn't run with it, he really didn't want to go chasing her across the forest. She seemed to be familiar with Granny's, so it made Graham a little relived that she must have been in Storybrooke some time before. Maybe she simply took a wrong turn in the woods? Just the same, he was happy she ran into him. " There's a path here, if you look you can see it. " It wasn't an easy one to spot, but for Graham, a natural hunter, it came with ease. There within the forest he had spotted a rubbing along the dirt surface and broken twigs where people had walked. It was the most common path back to the town and one that Graham had followed time and time again. " I'm parked just at the edge of the road. " He said, having taken his badge back if she chose to hand it to him. ( hopefully. ) For now his prize from hunting would have to wait. He had questions, like who Elsa was. But those could wait, the two had a little bit of walking to do any way.Annathanks!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
CONTENT FOR TAB 2 HERE
Toggle
CFS design by brax