Add Reply
New Poll

What A Surprise, tag Rumplestiltskin
Belle French
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 06:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/1zp5hdgTyjnag/giphy.gif y/o & 9 posts
n/a
Awards: None

The library was nice and tidy, Belle had spent several hours this day cleaning. People had the habit of taking out a book and just putting it away from where they felt. Rarely they placed the books in correct space, but it was only occasionally. Belle sighed and picked up a new pile of books before she walked from shelf to shelf and placed the books where they belonged. Otherwise, loving this job was something Belle did, but sometimes it could be a little much. Today was one of those days, she wished that all the books would be in their fixed places.

Right now she just wanted to sit down to read a good book. Sighing, she placed the last book in her place before returning to the chair behind the counter where one could register borrowed books. She broke down when a book fell down from a shelf right behind her. Slowly she turned around and noticed the book that had fallen on the floor. "You should not be there" she said most to herself but also to the book.

When she turned around, she saw Mr. Gold and slipped again, she had not noticed that he had come in. "You scared me," she said with a little laugh. Had she been so far in her own minds that she had not noticed him? "Can I help you with something?" she asked with a smile.

Rumplestiltskin
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 11:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/125Y2Oi8tvsEc8/giphy.gif y/o & 33 posts
N/A
Awards: 4

Rumplestiltskin walked into the library, smiling softly to himself. For the first time in a long time, he was happy. And yes, he was aware that he didn't deserve it. But he wasn't going to squander the feeling that he had. No, he was going to cherish. Good grief, he was starting to sound like a sap. Oh well. It was no matter. As long as he felt good, that was all that mattered. And he did. And it was all because of Belle. Yes, he had fallen hard for her. Not that anyone knew this of course. And that was the way he liked it, thank you very much.

He then smirked to himself when he heard her telling a book that it wasn't supposed to be on the floor. I see she still has that habit, he mused to himself. It had been one of her quirks back in his castle and he still loved it today. He then gave her a sheepish and apologetic smile as she told him that he had scared her, going on to ask him if she could help him with something.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to," he told her. "And I just thought I'd come by to see how you were doing," he answered. Okay, maybe that sounded a little strange, but he was hoping that it didn't. It was hard to know what to do in a situation like this. He wanted to make amends, though he wouldn't be a bit surprised if she told him to get lost, though hopefully, she wouldn't do that to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Belle French
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 04:27 PM
n/a

Belle couldn't help but smile slightly. It was nice to see Rumple out and about and not hiding away in his store. "its fine, you know me. I' am in my own world in here," She said with a small shrug. While working in the library she truly felt in her own world, there were so many good books, so many books that deserved her attention. She didn't manage to get through them all.

He came to see how she was doing? That was sweet of him, she looked over at him wondering what was up. She gave him a smile. "that was sweet of you Rumple, I am fine as you can see I've got my hands full with books everywhere" She said with a chuckle. Pushing a stay of hair behind her ear before she placed down a few books.

She could always take a break and keep him with company. "If you'd like I can take a break, I think a break is needed. I've been here since five am I believe. I didn't manage to stop ill just now" she smiled and watched him for his answer. She couldn't help but to wonder if he would like that. Was he the man she believed she had seen at one point? She couldn't help but think about how it had been once they had first meet. Oh how glad was she that she had not married Gaston.
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:17 PM
N/A

Rumple smiled as Belle assured him that it was all right, saying that he knew her and that she had been in her own world.
"Yes, I do know you. Thinking or were you visiting another land again? And if so, which one?" he asked with a smile. What could he say? He loved it when Belle talked about her books. Her face just lit up and her eyes shone with such passion and he loved seeing it.

He then nodded as she told him that he was sweet, reassuring him that she was fine and surrounded by books. Sweet. No one had ever called him that before, not even Milah. Not that the woman had been prone to endearments in the first place, but....okay, he was not going to let thoughts of that woman creep into his head,, thank you very much.
"Cataloging, reading, or both?" he queried with a smile. Knowing her, probably both. And that's what he loved about her. That she was both organized and a lover of reading.

When she state that she could take a break if he wanted her to, saying that she had been up since five and hadn't managed to stop until then, he smiled at her.
"Then yes, I believe a break is indeed due," he told her. She works much too hard, he mused. Not that he could ever say that to her as she would just deny it.

--------------------
user posted image
^
Belle French
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 04:06 PM
n/a

Had she been in her own mind with her thoughts or had she been visiting an another land again? Well to be honest it was both. "to be honest both, I would love to see the land of Africa, but then again, I was thinking it might get a bit to warm for me" Belle confessed. She took a deep sigh and turned fully towards Rumple.

"Cataloging, reading, or both? " he asked her Belle gave her shoulders a shrug as if he had to ask. "both of course, but I fear reading will have to wait till cataloging is finished, no one would find what they were looking for if i started to read right now" Belle answered him with a light chuckle. It was messy and she had to get it done. "at times i seriously consider hiring someone to help me" she said with a sigh. Belle let her fingers run through the pages of a book as she turned her attention over to Rumple.

She looked at him as he agreed that a break was about time. "break it is," she agreed with a soft smile and looked over at him. "granny's or are we staying here?"

Rumplestiltskin
PM
^
Rumplestiltskin
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:09 AM
N/A

Rumplestiltskin smiled as Belle admitted that she had been both lost in her own thoughts and visiting new lands, saying that she'd love to visit Africa but that it might get too hot for her.
"Well, there is that," he joked. Damn,I love this woman[/i], he thought to himself. How had he gotten so lucky with her? He would never understand how he had managed this. Somehow, she had seen past the monster and to the spinner inside.

He then chuckled as she admitted that she had been doing both but that she had had to put the reading aside to catalog, commenting that no one would be able to find anything if she just read, saying that she sometimes thought about hiring someone to help her.
"Would that really be so bad?" he teased. "You know, you could always use that spell I found a while back to make the task a bit easier," he offered. And yes, he had found an organizing spell, much to his surprise. However, he was more surprised that Belle didn't utilize it more often. But then again, he wasn't. Belle had never been one to take the easy way of doing things, which just made him love her all the more.

When she agreed to the break, he nodded in approval. Good. Don't want her holing away here away from everyone he thought to himself. He had done that to her too much when she had first traded herself for her kingdom. When she asked if they were ordering in or going to Granny's, he smiled.
"Granny's. I think I've squirreled you away from your friends enough as it is," he responded.

--------------------
user posted image
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Static II
Static
Scrolling
CONTENT FOR TAB 2 HERE
Toggle
CFS design by brax